Registers tips and tricks
Each month, we run webinars on the best ways to use the PracticeHub platform as well as open forums. These webinars are led by our Training Specialist, Danni Zietsch.
All you need is 30 minutes of your time and an internet connection and you can participate from the comfort of your office or home.
Join Danni on Wednesday 10 August, 11.30am AEST, as she walks you through tips on setting up your registers including:
- equipment - vaccine fridge, fire extinguishers
- schedule test and tagging, maintenance - do they need to be certified or require calibration?
- contracts - cleaning, waste, lease agreements, IT equipment
- insurances - practice insurance, worker compensation, contents insurance, building insurance
- downloading your equipment register into a CSV file
- setting reminder dates for warranties, maintenance schedules, certification and calibration, so nothing slips through the cracks!
Have your questions ready or email them prior to the webinar.
Don’t forget: When more than one attendee from a practice attends a webinar, each person needs to log in separately to receive their certificate of attendance.
Not a PracticeHub client? Book a demo to find out how PracticeHub can help make practice management simpler, safer and more efficient.BOOK A DEMO
Persons implementing any recommendations contained in this publication must exercise their own independent skill or judgment or seek appropriate professional advice relevant to their own particular practice. Compliance with any recommendations will not in any way guarantee discharge of the duty of care owed to patients and others coming into contact with the health professional or practice. Avant and PracticeHub are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this information. Information is only current at the date initially published. © Avant Mutual Group Limited 2021.