October was a busy month for the PracticeHub team travelling to Melbourne and Perth to present and exhibit at three conferences: Australian Association of Practice Management (AAPM), Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO) and Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS).
Some of the highlights of the trip included:
- Meeting so many of our existing clients in person. Online technology is great; meeting in person is such a bonus.
- Being able to do face-to-face training sessions on the clients’ sites (the benefit of the cloud-based system).
- Presenting to nearly 200 practice principals and managers during our sessions on ‘Streamlining practice management through effective systems, policies and procedures – a 21stcentury approach’ and ‘Linking patient centred care and the patient experience to practice governance and healthcare standards’ (contact us if you would like copies of the presentation slides).
- The amazing level of interest in PracticeHub leading to us spending our days demonstrating the system to so many enthusiastic delegates.
- The positive feedback from delegates on our new multi-site version, ideal for practices with multiple sites that need consistency, transparency, team accountability and effective management oversight.
- Feedback from delegates that many of PracticeHub’s features such the induction and compliance process as well as the online learning modules are valued as they allow the practice to integrate these activities into the practice routine in an effective and simple way. Of the registers, the equipment register was a big hit as a better alternative to most current processes involving spreadsheets, calendar reminders and filing cabinets!
- Many practice managers also valued the ability for PracticeHub to streamline their accreditation process. For general practices, the release of our templates to support the newly released 5thedition of the Standards was seen as a major benefit.
To our existing clients who came to say hello, it was great to see you. To those of you who promoted us to your colleagues, thank you for your support; we are thrilled that we are having such a positive impact on your practice.
To those of you who came to see us for a demonstration, we look forward to working with you and catching up with you at future events. If you weren’t able to have a full demonstration, you can book an online one via our website.
And of course a reminder that we have a special offer for conference delegates that sign up for PracticeHub by 30 November 2017.
Until we catch up online or in person at another conference,
Cheers from the PracticeHub team